Those of you who have been following me on Facebook and/or Caring Bridge know that I've been keeping a pretty successful run of bad luck going for the past 8 months, and I have decided enough is enough. Time to end the bad luck streak and have the scales start tipping in my favor.
SO many of you have helped. I hate asking for help. People amazingly still want to help.
The short assessment of the current situation is:
1) Stopped getting a paycheck on 9/4 when I had been told I would be getting a paycheck through 10/18.
2) Terminated by my employer after 13 years of service on 10/21
3) No current medical/dental insurance.
4) Waiting on COBRA, $800 due for coverage
5) 75 teeth needing work totaling approximately $12,000.
6) Unemployment was denied due to their determination that I quit. Appeal hearing scheduled for 12/10.
I didn't want to put an amount as my goal because everyone has already gone above and beyond in their support. Something will work out. I will find a way to make it work so please don't think we're in dire straits or feel in any way obligated to donate. But if you want to contribute, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. And Dennis' heart too. I don't know what I ever did to end up with so many wonderful people in my life. Thank you seems grossly inadequate when I think of the support we've received and continue to receive every day... but THANK YOU!
DonationsSee top donations
- Keith Plumb
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more