Help 350.org Australia take on new coal and gas projects in Australia.
Right now 350.org has two campaigns underway that need a little funding love:
The first is our effort to stop new large-scale fossil fuel projects that will trash the environment and blow the global carbon budget. We have joined the effort to stop Whitehaven's Maules Creek mega coal mine expansion that will destroy the Leard State Forest, a numer of the Gomeroi people's sacred sites and, if allowed to go ahead, produce coal that will release 30 million tonnes of CO2 emissions -- the equivalent to the annual emissions of New Zealand's entire energy sector! We're working to build a movement of Australians active in halting new projects nationwide starting with Maules and eventually taking on projects across the country! Find out more at:
Secondly, our divestment campaign - Go Fossil Free Australia - supports individuals and institutions to move their money out of fossil fuels and into cleaner alternatives. Divestment is a powerful way to show the fossil fuel industry that its days are numbered. With divestment partnerships developing around the country and hundreds of commitments underway globally, this campaign has huge potential.
Support these campaigns with one of our five levels of giving:
- $35 - Yellow level - Get one of 350.org's new GO FOSSIL FREE! T-shirts - women's or men's small, medium, large or extra large (type in your size when you pledge!).
- $50 - Blue level - Get ONE copy of 350.org founder and author Bill McKibben's book "Oil and Honey: The Education of an Unlikely Activist", a great story of one man's journey to find his place in tackling climate change.
- $100 - Green level - Get TWO copies of Bill's book -- one for you and one for a friend -- of "Oil and Honey".
- $300 - Gold level - Get FOUR copies - one for you and three for friends and family for Christmas!
- $500 - Platinum level - FOUR copies AND a GO Fossil Free! T-shirt (we'll contact you by email to ensure your size is correct). Note T-shirts are being ordered so we can only get them to you in early January.
By giving to 350.org Australia, you can be part of the movement to solve the climate crisis!
DonationsSee top donations
- Warwick Cathro
- David Shorthouse
- Kim Grierson
- Gae Frecklington
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more