Zeze is a teenager with autism, she was diagnosed when she was 2 1/2 years old. She has a lot of sensory issues and often has meltdowns when overstimulated, tends to elope (running off) and has limited social interactions. She wishes she had a friend and we hope, tthat getting her a service dog in addition to keeping her safe will create opportunities for her to make friends.
Some of the benefits of an autism service dog are:
* a constant partner and companion
* reduction in emotional outbursts and more calm/restful nights
* act as a weighted sensory blanked to assist the child during a meltdown
* serve as a bridge to the world around the child
* improvement in child's overall quality of life and the family's as well.
All money raised will go towards the purchase and training of a puppy to be an autism service dog.
For additional information on the benefits of autism service dogs, please visit: http://www.autismspeaks.org/blog/2013/11/08/autism-service-dog-program-provides-support-our-community
Thank you and many blessings to you as you sow into her life!!!
DonationsSee top donations
- Seli Boni
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more