Joan's House Fire Repairs Fund

On Wednesday 17th February 2016, Joan Bower suffered a house fire . Due to a power cut, she was using candles to light the house. One candle fell over and made the sofa set a light.  Unfortunately, she didn't have house insurance and the smoke damage has caused considerable damage in the house both downstairs and upstairs. She lost lots of possessions.

As she's a 89 year old pensioner, she doesn't have much money and  to replace everything in the house will be a considerable amount. The house insurance was missed by 1 day.

If you can help donate anything it would be greatly appreciated.

Organizer

Leanne Carey 
Organizer
Chadderton, North West England, United Kingdom

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily.

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about.

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the  GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.