DeLair House Fire

There was a fire at our house on Monday. Everyone is safe and ok, including our dog, Pete, who was home at the time of the fire. He is shaken up but is on the mend, we are monitoring him for after affects of smoke inhalation. The first floor bathroom was destroyed by the we fire and there’s smoke damage to the entire house including most of our possessions. Our four year old twin girls lost all their possessions, including clothes, shoes, stuffys and all their favorite things to do. We are not ones to ask for help often, but would greatly appreciate any. Thank you.

Donations

 See top
  • Justin Eistertz 
    • $200 
    • 36 mos
  • Kirsten Doughty 
    • $100 
    • 36 mos
  • Eileen Finn 
    • $100 
    • 37 mos
  • William Gillen 
    • $100 
    • 37 mos
  • Joseph Burns 
    • $100 
    • 37 mos
See all

Organizer

John Delair 
Organizer
Clifton Park, NY
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more