Fire Destroyed Everything

John Trepanier worked all summer on building a log cabin on a friend's property in Grapeview.  He and his friend Shana worked together to get a roof over their heads.  They had been living in his van. The two were homeless.
People gave him building materials or spare pieces of lumber.  The cabin was 3/4ths complete.  A lot of hard work and time went into making a small cabin.
Two days ago, John returned from the grocery store to see his cabin going up in flames.  Their dog ran away.
The Fire Department has yet to determine cause of the fire.
Everything both John and Shana owned went up in flames. Furniture, clothes and tools.
They need help.  John always has been one to help his friends and now he needs help badly.
Thankfully they were out of the house when the fire began, but it rapidly engulfed the wood cabin and everything in it.
And this is Christmas time.
They will be sleeping in his van with only the clothes they had on their backs.
PLEASE HELP THEM.43848914_1575421113771115_r.jpeg

Donations

  • Jeanette Burrage 
    • $25 
    • 6 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 6 mos
  • Nanette Croteau 
    • $1,000 
    • 6 mos
  • Stacy Lee 
    • $30 
    • 6 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 6 mos

Organizer

Kay Trepanier 
Organizer
Olympia, WA
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more