Father Loses Everything In Fire

Early in the morning of December 18th, 2017 my dad, a lifelong resident of Erie, PA awoke to the sound of fire alarms, the smell of smoke and the flicker of orange and green flames emanating from his basement. Unable to see but able to feel, he followed the wall to where he knew the front door would be, choking on smoke the whole way. Fortunately he found the door and immediately got out before the smoke overtook him. However, once safe and oriented he realized his best friend and living partner of 8 years, his dog Prince, was still inside the house. Panicked, he screamed for prince to “COME!” hoping he’d see his little four legged friend emerge from the smoke, tail wagging, but sadly, that moment never came. Prince died in the blaze. My dad lost everything to his name in this fire. Any donation amount is appreciated.
  • Christy Lynn WIlson 
    • $50 
    • 44 mos
  • Jarad Coleman 
    • $100 
    • 44 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $19 
    • 44 mos
  • Douglas Dickerman 
    • $50 
    • 44 mos
  • Brad Larsen 
    • $200 
    • 44 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Brad Larsen 
Organizer
Erie, PA
Jack Larsen 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more