Post Fire Support For Katie And Mike

https://www.insidehalton.com/news-story/7570389-firefighters-quickly-knockdown-milton-house-fire-but-not-before-significant-damage/

On September 21st, 2017 my brother Michael, his pregnant wife Katie and 3 small children left the house for a back to school night. While they were away the dishwasher caused an electrical fire which destroyed all of their belongings. Clothes, momentos, toys, furniture, musical instruments and recording equipment (Michael is a singer songwriter), all furniture, kitchenware, and much more...everything destroyed by fire, smoke and water damage.

We are so so so grateful that none of them have been harmed. They are basically starting from scratch trying to pick up the pieces and trusting in God as they move forward. Their newest baby girl is due at the end of October.

If you can help we would greatly appreciate any donation you can make toward their cause. Thank you so much and God bless you for your prayers, kind thoughts and financial assistance.
  • Naomi Perera 
    • $30 
    • 51 mos
  • Jessica Bensch 
    • $800 
    • 51 mos
  • Tracelle C 
    • $20 
    • 51 mos
  • Gihan Perera 
    • $150 
    • 51 mos
  • Tanai Burke  
    • $50 
    • 51 mos
See all

Organizer

Monique Ruberu 
Organizer
Milton, ON
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more