Support For Paula And Buck Crout

Buck went into the CTH ICU on 8/25 he had started to go septic from an blood infection, the wonderful staff at the hospital treated him and he remained there but he still was testing positive in his blood cultures, Friday 9/1 they ran more tests discovering a vegetation growing on the coils of his pacemaker which he received about a year and a half ago from suffering a massive cardiac arrest. The team at CTH could not do the procedure to remove the vegetation from the pacemaker therefore they flew him at 2 am Saturday 9/2 to the university of Utah Hospital in Salt Lake, UT. My mom, Paula flew out with him and the team at Utah are running more tests and coming up with his treatment and surgery plan. The estimated surgery date is wed. 9/6. His estimated stay is a minimum 1-2 weeks pending his recovery and situation. What we are asking is for any help on expenses for Paula's stay to support Buck and for their travel home after Buck is discharged from the hospital. Any thing helps and is more then appreciated! Buck and Paula are in our prayers for a safe treatment, speedy recovery and trip home to NV.

Donations

 See top
  • Anonymous 
    • $250 
    • 37 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 41 mos
  • Jane Johnson 
    • $100 
    • 41 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $200 
    • 41 mos
  • Steve Bond 
    • $200 
    • 41 mos
See all

Organizer

Karen Hall 
Organizer
Gardnerville, NV
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more