· The Holocaust Memorial.
· The Freedom Trail, which will include the Old State House, the Granary Burial Ground and the Old North Church.
· The House of Seven Gables.
· The Witch Museum, which includes watching a mock trial and a walk to the Witch Trial Memorial.
· The Minuteman Visitors Center.
· The State House.
· The Boston Tea Party ship and museum. (I think he even gets to throw tea over the ship).
· A tour of Plimoth Plantation, which will include the 1627 English Village, the Wampanoag Homesite, the Nye Barn and the Crafts Center.
· The Mayflower II replica ship and a visit to Plymouth Rock.
· Twilight Lantern Ghost Tour.
· The Museum of Science.
This is a wonderful opportunity to reinforce what he will be learning about U.S. History this year with a trip to see where much of it took place with his own eyes.
The trip is scheduled to take place at the beginning of June 2013 but the funds need to be raised as soon as possible for his spot to be secured. An initial deposit of $500 is due no later than October 3, 2013. Any amount of donation would be greatly appreciated! Every dollar helps.
For your donation, we would be happy to send you a picture of Kyle at one of the many historical places that he will visit along with a letter about his experience there. If you have a specific place that you would like for him to write to you about, please let us know when you make your donation.
Our family thanks you in advance for your consideration of investing into Kyle's education and his future!
With love and gratitude,
The Guffey Family
DonationsSee top donations
- Mike Kent
- norma hirsh
- Annie So
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more