Sunday August 6th, Nicole came home to find there had been a massive propane explosion inside her nearly finished home. The structural integrity of the building is severely compromised and she is left with no basic services such as plumbing and electricity. The doors were blown out and her walls came apart. The inside is completely unrecognizable with most furniture and appliances beyond repair.
To her horror 3 of her most precious dogs, Marie-Neige, Muushka and Whisky Jack were in the home at the time of the explosion. They've suffered burns, some hearing loss and Muushka was unable to open her eyes for the first 2 days.
This fund is to help Nicole get her home back to it's livable state and help with her dogs veterinary expenses. Any amount that you can spare will go a long way in helping this young lady get back on her feet.
- Ted Sere-couteight
- Pierre LaFrance
- Lucille Pelletier
- Trice Cameron
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more