* 5 main stage speakers
* 11 featured authors
* 18 breakout sessions
* 100+ women living more well and balanced!
After the overwhelming success of the 2013 conference, we are now looking towards the 4th year of the Annual National Black Women's Life Balance and Wellness Conference! We are committed to providing transformative, lasting experiences for women. As a 100% volunteer-run effort, please support our mission by donating to ensure the continual success of the conference. Your support will fund:
· More phenomenal keynote speakers + performers
· Attendance for low income women and students
· 501c3 creation "“ we're becoming a nonprofit!
· Venue and marketing expenses
· Meals and materials for participants
Thank you for your support! Please spread the word!
3rd Annual National Black Women's Life Balance & Wellness Conference
September 14 and 15, 2013 at Spelman College
DonationsSee top donations
- Rachel Quinn
- Justin Martin
- Rosalind Edochie
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more