Gibby Family House Fire

My parents home burned very badly last night due to an electrical problem. All of their belongings were lost to fire or smoke. They are starting over with nothing, and the loss of two beloved pets. They have lived in the home for 17 yrs everything they had was lost. Anything you can do to help would be appreciated. Thank you so much for all your thoughts, and prayers. We love you, and know God has his hand in this.

  • Edward Dobranich  
    • $300 
    • 56 mos
  • Edward Dobranich  
    • $500 
    • 56 mos
  • Edward Dobranich  
    • $265 
    • 56 mos
  • Edward Dobranich  
    • $200 
    • 56 mos
  • Edward Dobranich  
    • $350 
    • 56 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Zandi Gibby 
Organizer
Palmetto, GA
Sheila Gibby 
Beneficiary