Help my Brother-in-law with medical needs

My brother-in-law Anthony Davis is completely blind, recently after a very long hospital stay his kidney shut down and he had to have a leg amputated below the knee.  He can’t work and neither can my sister because he requires 24 hour care.  The state will not give him a medical card.  He gets dialysis 3 times a week and his insurance only pays 80% and the rest has to come out of pocket.  He needs a wheelchair ramp and needs fitted for a prosthesis to help him get around better because right now is a struggle. He also needs help with paying the other 20% That insurance doesn’t pay.   Anything will help  thank you so much and God bless

Donations

  • Karen Holley 
    • $50 
    • 2 hrs
  • Pam Baumgardner 
    • $30 
    • 2 d
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 2 d
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 12 d
  • Anonymous 
    • $20 
    • 15 d
See all

Organizer

Tammy Jividen 
Organizer
Barboursville, WV
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more