Help The Saunders Family!

On June 2nd a good friend of mine was taking a shower when he heard the fire alarm go off. He ran out the shower to go down stairs to see what was going on. He went to his garage where the fire was at so he grabbed the fire extinguisher and used it as the fire started going down then all of a sudden the fire extinguisher ran out. He couldn't do anything about it so he turned around and as he turned around something fell on his back and gave him a second degree burn so he had no other choice but to leave so he grabbed a pair of pants and his phone and called 911 running out the house to his neighbors. Luckily his neighbors were there to help him and calm him down. He was taken to the hospital, he is okay now but his house is completely destroyed. Everyone please help the Saunders family! Every single dollar can help his family! We love you guys!

Donations ()

  • Gary Schaefer 
    • $50 
    • 33 mos
  • Terry and Leila McSweeney 
    • $100 
    • 33 mos
  • Sue Lawrence 
    • $50 
    • 33 mos
  • Susan Tourville 
    • $100 
    • 33 mos
  • Jada & Jaden Ramos 
    • $50 
    • 33 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Jackie Veliz 
Organizer
Green Brook, US
Kathy Saunders 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more