Lee Family House Fire

On New Year's Eve, my brother in-law, Danny Lee, was watching the Cowboys game at his home in Heath when suddenly he noticed smoke outside the window.  He went outside to investigate and soon realized there was a fire in the attic.  He was able to quickly get the family out of the house, and thankfully no one was injured.  However, the fire spread so quickly that they were not able to salvage very many of their belongings.   

Friends from our neighborhood and church have helped so much by donating clothing for their four elementary-school aged children, and for that we are SO grateful.  Right now they are in limbo because they are waiting for money from their insurance company, and we aren't sure how long that will take.  They are staying at the Hampton Inn in Rockwall, but they are having to eat out until they can find a rental home.  As you can imagine with four small children this will add up quickly.  They are also going to need money to purchase all of their basic necessities such as toiletries, pajamas, underwear, etc.  

Aaron, Kelsey, and I wanted to start this page to help them start over.  Every little bit will help!  Thank you!

Aaron & Lori Turley
Kelsey Bowles

Donations

 See top
  • Stephen & Michelle Frazier 
    • $50 
    • 39 mos
  • Rhonda Davis  
    • $25 
    • 39 mos
  • Jan Hesley 
    • $45 
    • 39 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 39 mos
  • Deanna Licatovich 
    • $30 
    • 39 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Lori Turley 
Organizer
Rockwall, TX
Stephanie Lee 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more