The team and I will serve the school children and orphans of Ndoombo Village in the city of Arusha, September 1 through September 11, 2013.
Our duties will include but are not limited to:
· Conducting wellness and preventative medicine clinics in the Ndoombo orphanage.
· Facilitate empowerment modules and educational sessions designed to develop life skills.
· Serve in the feeding stations set up by the sponsoring ministries.
· Deliver and disseminate bibles, school supplies, back-packs and Manna packs of personal hygiene items to the orphanage and Arusha school.
· Establish an educational scholarship to help pay school fees for at-risk and orphaned children.
The cost for each individual member of this team is approximately $3,000. I am raising additional funds to defray the cost of printing English/Math books which were designed specifically for the children of African Malaika orphanage; purchase/collect new T shirts for the children; cover shipping cost; and contribute to actual trip expense. Please feel free to check with your tax preparer to determine if your gift is tax deductible.
Your Gifts Are Greatly Appreciated
- Victoria Dent
- A. M.
- Dr. S. C.
- Dr. J. T.
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more