They were told by the Chief of our local Fire Department, They believe it was electrical. Thank God, They were not at home. Every Fire Department in the County was called on the scene and they did a fantastic job. We give our thanks to all who has helped!!
As you can imagine, They are devastated and broken hearted. Even though this was a rental, Since they moved in September, They have laid new flooring throughout and painted all the walls along with other things that needed done. They put a lot of hard work, sweat and pride into their new home. They all loved it!
They recently decorated it all up for Christmas, with lights, decorations and a new tree with Christmas presents beneath. Their little boy and girl were so excited!!
Shawn and Jennifer has worked so hard this year and have come along way. For many years they have had their struggles but God refused to give up on them and neither did we. This year prayers were answered! Shawn spent the last year working full time while attending College in Algood. While he was working and attending School, Jennifer worked at home raising their twins and helping them with virtual school. Shawn by the way Graduated a couple weeks ago!! We are very proud of everything they have accomplished this year!!
They are going to need to find a new place to rent and everything to go in it. Any help is greatly appreciated!!
Thank you so much in advance! May God bless you and yours. Merry Christmas and may we all have a much better New Year!!
- Shannon Zonta
- Doris Dean
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more