1. Look into and sort out all legal documentation for Andrew to live/work in the country legally
2. Visit our home base and ministry base one last time to see repairs needed, final budget costs related to it and contracts for our move into it
3. Create a framework in which Andrew will be able to be a part of JM2Z; either working in the community or under the umbrella of JM2Z
4. Visit 3 other missionaries/organizations and continue to learn, serve and observe
5. Make arrangements for a private Shona tutor for language training upon our arrival next year
These are our goals; however, there are several other things that will also take place, such as: building relationships in new communities, searching for ministry partnerships, visiting 2 orphanages, visiting 2 retirement centers and visiting several churches. This will also be Andrew's initial entry into the happenings of JM2Z on the field.
We ask that you prayerfully consider partnering with JM2Z. If you already are a monthly supporter we ask that you consider an extra special gift to cover our airflight costs, if you have never given to JM2Z we ask that you will make a donation in order to help accomplish our goals.
If you would like to be put on our newletter list for updates please send us your details. We would love to keep you informed. We are planning to leave in June so our deadline is very close.
YOU can be the hands and feet of Jesus by ministering to women and children in Zimbabwe, Africa, through US! If you would like to know more about JM2Z please ask because we would love to share with you this vision God has placed on our hearts.
DonationsSee top donations
- Kristen DeForrest
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more