House fire

My Grandparents home in which my uncle Lester Summerlin was living caught fire. The home was a total loss and my uncle was badly burned. We are unsure of how long his recovery will be. This money will be used solely for his hospital bills and any funds that may be needed for things he made need

Donations


  • Susan Clark 
    • $25 
    • 3 mos
  • Susan Patrick 
    • $50 
    • 4 mos
  • Lynn Lewis 
    • $50 
    • 4 mos
  • David Lewis 
    • $50 
    • 4 mos

Organizer 


Jennifer Williams 
Organizer
Theodore, AL
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more