Fire Takes Family's Home

Around 3:30am on January 23rd, this beautiful family of four woke up to the nightmare of a house fire. The fire alarm saved their lives, allowing them all to escape. But not before experiencing smoke inhalation, requiring several hours of oxygen for all of them. Sweet mommy (just about 9 months pregnant) went into labor as she watched flames engulf her home and all the memories inside it. This family has given their hearts to the needs of several others and now they need your help. At this point, they don't even have shoes; just the pajamas they came to the hospital in. Dad's wallet and mom's purse were left behind in the fire, leaving them nothing for now, except for the extreme gratefulness that everyone is safe! With the loss of their house and their belongings (plus the birth of another child and also having to care for a special needs little boy) any financial support will be greatly appreciated. Prayers are also VERY appreciated! Thank you for any and all blessings you can bring to this sweet young family!
  • Manistee Church of Christ 
    • $510 
    • 52 mos
  • Erika Puvalowski 
    • $100 
    • 53 mos
  • Desmond White 
    • $500 
    • 53 mos
  • Donald Bays 
    • $50 
    • 53 mos
  • Dorey Neville 
    • $25 
    • 53 mos
See all


Erin McRae 
Traverse City, MI