Emergency back surgery

On Monday around 1am I woke up with a severe pain in my lower back and went to the hospital
By 4am I had to go back home, I called the ambulance again  at 10am and went back to the hospital to see what was happening.   They took a xray,ct,MRI and finally found out that my l4/l5 vertebrae had lost all the cartilage in between and one had slid to the side until it was about 15% touching the other one 85% out of place.   I've been  in here for a week now and I have 8
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more