- My name is Kyle Gobeil and I am a first year medical student at the University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine.
- I was born and raised in Biddeford, Maine.
- I graduated from Merrimack College in 2010 with a degree in Sports Medicine. Continuing my education, I received a Masters Degree in 2012 from Boston University in Applied Anatomy and Physiology.
About the Trip:
- I will be traveling with a group of 15 University of New England medical students to two underserved countries in Central America in an effort to provide desperately needed medical care to its communities.
- We will be traveling to Panama and Costa Rica for 14 days from May 25, 2013 to June 7, 2013.
- The goal of the trip is to provide basic health care for the local communities while gaining a meaningful service experience.
About the Organization:
- We will be traveling with International Service Learning, NGO, which enlists medical volunteers to provide care to underserved countries in Central and South America, Mexico, Africa, and the Caribbean.
- For more information on ISL, vist their website at www.ISLonline.org.
- The total cost of the trip is $2,800.
- Where will the money go?
o 100% of the proceeds generated will cover the cost of the trip, flight, and medical supplies (i.e. medication) needed to deliver appropriate medical care
DonationsSee top donations
- Randy and Heather Fecteau
- Nancy and Pete Dube
- Linda and Don Rousseau
- Claudette and Lou Lessard
- Rod and Sheila Belarose
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more