️Update: After only one day at home, Sherman had to return to the hospital and was admitted for more IV pain meds, fluids, and anti venom. The swelling has reached his chest. The cost has exceeded his insurance. Please help if you can.
My friend Mary's dog, Sherman was bit by a rattlesnake in their yard and is currently in the hospital receiving blood transfusions and anti venom medication. The cost of treatment has already exceeded $2,000. They are anticipating over $5,000 in bills. Sherman is the light of her life and she will pay the vet bills regardless of assistance because he is family.
Any amount of help would be appreciated.
- Elizabeth Cahill
- Shirley Williams
- Marcia Sobel-Fox
- donna ruder
Organizer and beneficiary