Just Pay it Forward

95% of all donations will be going to paying it forward and all contributors to the website will determine where the donations go. The remaining 5% will go towards website maintenance and operations. JustPayitForward.com Founded to share selfless giving..one person at a time! Funds will support outreach and website/operations only! We promise to pay all donations forward!!! Please check the site for updates on donors and members whom have shared receiving and paying it forward!! Thanks for your Generosity!
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more