Getting out of a toxic house

Hey, I’m Journey. I’m trying to petition the court to get emancipated so I can move out of my toxic household for my mental health. Getting yelled at and getting called “retarded” for the smallest things like having different political views than my family has hurt my mental health. I just need help with the filing fees. It will help me get emancipated so that I can get a car and an apartment without needed to depend on my family. I’ve tried getting jobs but without a car I can’t get anywhere and my family refuses to take me to work and back. Just a little help can go a long way.


  • Anonymous 
    • $35 
    • 1 mo


Journey Winant 
Lewisville, TX
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more