I volunteer at Saint Vincent de Paul as a cook.

I volunteer at Saint Vincent de Paul as a cook. As I come in Sunday morning 10/26/2020 for meal prep I noticed a burnig smell so I inspect the kitchen, no smoke just a burning smell. I initially think someone left a pan on a gas burner, nope. A larg electric vat used for making large amounts of soup was left on over night with a large metal mixer in it. Im a short person so I have to tippy toe to check the inside of it I accidentally tuch the side of it causing a sever burn to my hand. I have no insurance because no job and no government helth care do to identity theft. I went to the ER and was helped. They gave me bandages, tape, burn cream and a prescription enough for 3 days. Ima need help getting thrue this one.
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more