Hi! Willie came to us about a month and a half ago, he was found by a kind person who knew he couldn’t be left, his eye was a bulging infection. He went to a vet just prior to him coming to up (we paid for it) and vet said it may not need to be removed! So for the next few weeks we did the oral meds and the eye ointments. His eye was making great improvement! Then the weather dropped and Willie developed a nasty uri! So to the vet he went, our vet informed us she thought it would need to be removed as the eye is indeed ruptured. But she wanted to wait a few weeks and check back as I showed her the photos of him prior and she said he has a good chance of keeping his eye if that’s the progress he’s made! After that vet visit he stopped willing eating! We were syringe feeding him every 4 hours. He JUST started eating on him own 4 days ago! It had been two weeks! But in that two weeks since the vet visits it has been very noticeable that his eye has progressively gotten worse. We have no idea why as his eye was almost back to “normal” when he went to the vet. but it’s very clear his eye will need removed now. He just around 2lbs so we are waiting a week prior to getting it removed so we can make sure he stays eating on his own and continues to gain weight! All the money received from this fundraiser will go strictly to his vet bills for his eye removal, we’ve been quoted anywhere from 350-450, if there is any funds left over we will use it for his neuter!
Become the first supporter
Your donation matters