I have an emergency situation and need to hire a family law attorney to fight to get my granddaughter back i raised her 8 and a half years since she was an infant. I have guardianship power of atty ect. Florida now has her in a foster home and has cut all direct contact with her so she can be returned to California to her bio parents who still have the same issues DRUG and GANG issues they had when i got her. Meanwhile California has terminated all parental rights to 5 other siblings. I ALSO NEED TO SECURE HOUSING THAT WILL SATISFY THE COURTS AND DCF ONCE AN ATTORNEY CAN GET ME INVOLVED IN THE CASE AND STOP THEM FROM RUINING HER LIFE. She is special needs due to drug use during pregnancy and is my life. I'm desperate and this has been going on since January. If they follow through sending her to California it would be a tragedy for all involved..I have tried GFM before but family members were embarrassed and I ended up taking it down with no donations I hope that this time will be different. Any help would be greatly appreciated
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more