Radiation treatment costs

Hello I made this go fundraiser for my Aunt Stephanie to help with cost of her radiation treatment. She was just recently diagnosed with cancer. The cancer she has is called Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinom. Thankfully there is a 98% chance that radiation will take care of it. After finding out about her cancer she was informed that her insurance will only be covering 60% of the cost and she is responsible for the other 40%.. Anything helps, please share. Thank you

Donations

 See top
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 19 d
  • Nicole Hutcheson 
    • $30 
    • 19 d
  • Kelly Gonzalez 
    • $25 
    • 19 d
  • kylee wilson 
    • $15 
    • 19 d
  • Ellie Holloway 
    • $10 
    • 19 d
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Ciara Carmichael 
Organizer
Springfield, MO
Stephanie Teems 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more