Alix & Nick's house fire

May 18, 2016 Alix Drown & Nick Awad's residence of 94 Hyde St in Burlington Vermont caught fire. Though they are both okay physically, they have lost everything. Alix's family is from the Winchester Virginia area making it difficult to receive assistance without having to mail everything which can take days to receive. Every little bit you can spare helps get both Nick & Alix clothes, basic necessities like shampoo & soap, and a cell phone for them to contact their families easier as both of theirs were lost in the fire. They are currently experiencing what most of us fear, losing everything they own in the blink of an eye. Every dollar adds up to help them get by. Thank you!

Donations (0)

  • Darlene Sherman 
    • $25 
    • 39 mos
  • kathy dexter 
    • $50 
    • 39 mos
  • Jan Hilborn 
    • $50 
    • 39 mos
  • Brian, Chris, Zach Thompson 
    • $100 
    • 39 mos
  • Josee St-Pierre 
    • $50 
    • 39 mos

Organizer and beneficiary 

Adriane Heiden 
Organizer
Burlington, VT
Alix Drown 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more