Today we received the devastating news that our son and daughter-in-law's house caught fire in Camp Verde, AZ. We are thankful to God that our kids and our grandchildren were not home when the fire broke out. They are safe but have lost everything, including the dog they just adopted a couple days ago.
This is the same family that just watched their 3-month-old little girl go through open heart surgery.
David, Tiffany, Morgan, Mason & Madison
They could really use any help you feel led to give so they can replace their belongings and begin to rebuild their lives.
Thank you, and God bless you.
Chris & Shari Goff
DonationsSee top donations
- Robert LITTLE
- Lisa Knapton
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more