We have a team of men traveling to Tecpan, Guatemala in February 2020. We truly need your help in raising the funds for our projects.
100% of all donations raised will go directly to the projects. None of the funds will be used for personal travel or expenses for team members. 100% goes to the projects!!!
You can help in 2 ways:
1. Please donate - As Thanksgiving and Christmas approach, it’s the perfect time to give for this worthy cause. If you donate before Dec 31st, you can write it off for this tax year. It’s OK to give after that date. We need the money by January 31st. All donations are 501c3 tax-deductible.
2. Please spread the word – With Christmas and Thanksgiving, we all spend time with our friends, families and co-workers at special gatherings or parties. We need your help in spreading the word about our campaign. Please tell them about our trip and needs. Please forward this campaign on to them so they would consider giving. It’s amazing how fast this campaign can spread!!!
If you are in a position to give, these are a few of the projects we have on the agenda:
· House - $4,775 - This family currently lives in a wood shack that has a dirt floor, with many holes in the walls and ceiling that allow wind and rain through. Our team will build a brand-new metal house, with a concrete floor, windows and a door, wood burning stove, bunk bed and table with chairs.
· Bathroom – $720 - Most Guatemalan families we work with dig a hole outside of their house and put sheets of plastic around it. It gets very cold in the mountains of Guatemala. Imagine if your little children had to walk outside at night in the winter every time they went to the bathroom. It also will serve as a private place for them to shower (pour water over their heads from a bucket) Girls have very little privacy in Guatemala. As they mature, this becomes very important.
· Wood stoves - $880 – We will work with 4 families (each stove $220)
· Blankets – $675 – The area we will go is in the mountains. It is so cold at night. We gave these last time and the people were so grateful! (each blanket is $15 and very thick for warmth).
· Food Bags - $750 – Many of the families are struggling for daily survival. We will give 20 families a bag of food with rice, beans, vitamins and other items that supply them with much needed nutrition.
· School supplies/Uniforms - $136 (for the children of the family we will build house for).
Thank you so much for giving and helping spread the word!!! Please tell all of your friends, family, co-workers and small groups!!!
You can read more at the SendGoTell.org website.
DonationsSee top donations
- gerald posey
- Phillip Simoneaux
- Steven Ray
- Mark Lund
- Chuck Mason
Bethel Ministries International
Donations are typically 100% tax deductible in the US.