While we were out shopping for school supplies and clothes on Sunday, August 11, 2019, our home caught fire. Jaylynne, Daize, my Service Dog, and I got home and watched my home of 22 years become engulfed in flames. In a matter of hours irreplaceable materials things were destroyed as well as material things. I am thankful that our lives were spared. We can replace material things and we can make new memories. We do not plan to rebuild our house, we have decided to move into an apartment. I am asking for help in furnishing our new home and helping with our new life moving forward. Every little bit helps and we appreciate anything especially your thoughts and prayers. Thank you. Losing our home has been such an experience. I am thankful for the volunteers who have lent their time in helping us.