Dartmouth Street House Fire Victims

During the early morning hours of March 8, a New Bedford family was affected by a devastating fire. Izzy Navedo and his mother, Lorraine Burgo, were tragically trapped on the second floor of their Dartmouth street residence when flames completely engulfed the home. Fortunately, Izzy's 9-year-old brother dialed 911 in time for the entire family to make it out of the fire alive.
They survived the fire but the emotional and physical trauma leading up in the months ahead has only begun. Izzy and his mother are currently at Rhode Island Hospital receiving treatment for severe burns all over their bodies. Certain personal effects lost in the fire can never be regained, but donations will allow for the family to cover medical bills and get them back on their feet once they recover from this tragic accident.
Absoultely anything and everything is appreciated. We are just happy that our dear friends survived thanks to the call from Jayden, a true little hero.

Clothes/Shoe sizes will be available soon.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/boys-911-call-saves-2-trapped-in-new-bedford-fire/24876036
  • Anonymous 
    • $20 
    • 88 mos
  • Bambi Andrade 
    • $25 
    • 88 mos
  • Preston Raymond 
    • $30 
    • 88 mos
  • Kendra 
    • $20 
    • 88 mos
  • Ken & Grey 
    • $15 
    • 88 mos
See all

Organizer

Taylor Joseph 
Organizer
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more