On Sunday, August 7, 2022, I am skateboarding 101 miles in 24-hours along the coastline of Los Angeles to raise money to benefit International Medical Corps. International Medical Corps provides medical, mental health and protection services to the millions of people affected by the Ukraine conflict, as well as many other conflicts, and any donation will help make an impact. The Ukrainian people are fighting on the frontlines of freedom against an unjustified invasion of their lands and freedom. We cannot let them fight alone or be forgotten. Thank you in advance for your contribution to this cause and for remaining engaged with a terrible war that impacts the entire world's freedom and security.
More information about International Medical Corps: International Medical Corps is expanding its relief efforts inside Ukraine in response to the war there, as well as in neighboring countries, to provide medical, mental health and protection services to the millions of people affected by the conflict, including refugees. International Medical Corps is on the ground in Ukraine, has created a logistics and support hub in Poland, has teams in Moldova and Romania, and is working with health agencies and local partners to provide the following relief services:
- Primary and emergency health services
- Mental health and psychosocial support (MHPSS), to treat the unseen wounds of war
- Gender-based violence (GBV) response services, and protection services for women, children and other people who face risks during conflict
- Water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) services
- Medicines and medical supplies, including PPE, to help provide critical care and prevent infectious diseases like COVID-19 among refugees and displaced populations
International Medical Corps is "top-rated" by CharityWatch.org, with an "A" rating.
You can follow along with the 101 Miles for Ukraine journey by following: https://www.facebook.com/VetSkateTrek/
Redondo Beach, CA
International Medical Corps
Donations are typically 100% tax deductible in the US.