This year our balls will fall in the cup (hopefully) for the 600th time.
Here's some stats and info about the day:
- We tee off at 5.25am and finish about 8.30pm
- We play 100 holes, carrying our clubs the whole way
- We cover about 40km
- The lowest score ever: 386 (-7 under par)
- The highest score ever: 900 (507 over par)
- The highest temperature: 46 degrees, 2014
- Food/drink consumed per person: 8 sandwiches, 6 bananas, 6ltr of gatorade half a kilo of nuts/lollies
- Major ailments: blisters, chafing, sunburn, cramp, dehydration, mental demons
- Hole in 1s: 0
This year we're stupid enough to be back again and would love it if you could support the cause.
Finally a huge thanks to the Mansfield Golf Club. We couldn't do it without their help and support.
The 100 Holes Team.
DonationsSee top donations
- Sylvia Fraser
- Mike Turner
- Brad Kazazes
- Rosey and James Miles
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more