Eva & Charlie House Fire
On Saturday February 10th 2018, Eva Halliday and her husband Charlie lost everthing in a house fire in Port Elgin Ontario. The contents of the home they were renting were not covered. Eva is a Manager at Harvey's / Swiss Chalet in Port Elgin. No one was injured in the Fire. They are now in a local Motel while they try and sort out their future. They need a place to stay and all the furnishings. Please help if you can+ Read More
Great News! Thanks to Barry’s Construction for finding Eva and Charlie a new home. They moved in yesterday. Barry’s Construction also provided 2 new beds a dinning set and a washer and dryer. The generous response from the community and local businesses has enabled them to purchase some basic needs. Eva and Charlie send out a heartfelt thanks to all who have supported them in their time of need.
Great news. Thanks to Barry’s Construction for finding Eva and Charlie a place to live. They also supplied some furnishings and thanks to the many generous donations from friends, neighbors and local businesses they are well on their way to recovering from their loss. They wish to thank this wonderful community we live in for the support they have been given.
Eva and Charlie are with family now. They are meeting with victim services Monday to plan their next steps. The funds raised are going directly to the family to purchase basic needs. Thanks to all who have supported this cause. I will post more updates when available.