Family Of 4 Lost Everything In Fire
on behalf of Brenda RaineyANCHORAGE, AK
A grandmother raising her 3 grandchildren lost everything they own in a fire Saturday February 18 2017 at the Chestercreek apartments. The younger 2 are my kids best friends. I am asking for any help possible for the family! The grandmother Brenda barely got out the fire her Grandaughter pulled her out of the home when the flames got out if control in the kitchen! This sweet family has no income since the gradmother is disabled. Times are very tough for them. I have gathered donations so they have clothes on their back. What they really need is funds for furniture and to get a new apartment.+ Read More
Posted by Ruthanna Carr
1 month agoShare
Brenda Rainey and I will be on the news tonight talking about all the generous donations! Thank you everyone for helping the family!
Here is a quick update, Granny & the 3 grandbabies are stayin at a hotel for now. They are looking for a new apartment to stay at, My mom and I have been gettin the kids to and from school. The out poor of donations has been so heart warming for the family!