Detect click fraud with TEAsoftware
In order for you to understand the importance of TEA Software and its actions all the same we need to discuss a little bit about the importance of SEO for all websites who would like to gain attention and with this, gain a good amount of income for any e-commerce business.
Most people who spend a great deal of time online has heard about Search Engine Optimization a certain always changing methodology which has initially started to surface back in the Nineties and had the initial goal to get a website on the first page of search results for as many related (or unrelated) keywords as possible.
About Search Engine Optimization and its roots
Back in the day, programmers had no scruples to do all they could to get a website to the 1st page, even if the website was poor in quality and spammy. The rules have since changed and SEO approach has changed with it. Of course there are those who break the rules (Black Hat SEO) but due to Google’s unexpected changes in their algorithms, their number is getting less and less. Although there are still a couple of Black Hat techniques which are in use (click fraud for instance)– we will let you know more on that later - the whole internet is luckily moving to a quality and quantity based direction. This means that on the first place a website has to be of a very good quality, has to present plenty of relations with its designated keywords and should show no signs of any spammy behaviour ( including keyword crowding, having tons of links in the content and various other tricks) With the change in approach there is one very important yet less talked about feature of SEO has really gained importance. This is forecasts and analytics.
The importance of analytics
Forecasting and pulling analytics is one of the most important segment of all the good SEO coders’ work, however as it doesn’t sound interesting neither exciting, it is not as talked about as other features. Now, we will try to tell you why constant analytics is so important as TEA software really has a revolutionary edge in this activity utilizing unique, never-before-seen methods to provide clients with the best analytics and forecasts possible.
Although there are still people who don’t really believe in analytics, they are making a major mistake if they want to ignore their importance. With analytics one can really see the following important factors:
· Is my website visited by enough number of people?
It’s important for a website to generate a good number of traffic and when this doesn’t happen it is for a reason. You need to start investigating to find the reason behind that.
· Is my website visited by the audience I would like to target?
Traffic in itself is not enough if visits are not followed by any sort of engagement let that be subscription or straight up buying something from your website. If your traffic is not the kind what you need, you need to question whether your website , keywords are really well positioned.
· What are visitors mainly looking at on my website?
Thanks to high level technology these days, a good analytics or SEO software will not only see who has visited and spent time at your site but they will also be able to pull a so-called heatmap that follows the mouse movements of the visitors. Each page has points which are more viewed or showered at and other points which are not. You need to find out what is it that your visitors were looking for and conclude if they could find it or have left without an engagement.
· What is bouncing rate and why is mine so high?
Bouncing in the world of SEO means that someone clicks on your website’s link but would click away and leave after just a few seconds. According to analytics this can be due to badly positioned keywords, different location, lack of interest and many other factors. At the end of the day what’s important is, that after a while if your bouncing rate is high for certain keywords, Google will downgrade your web page. That’s why everyone wants to keep their bouncing rates as low as possible. A good help in this is to design a very effective landing page for your starting page.
· The days when the visitor rate is the highest and days when visitor rate is the lowest?
There are always days when people just don’t spend as much quality time on the internet. Traditionally Tuesdays and Thursdays are the highest traffic days, but it is not a global rule. Each business segments have their good days and bad days. The question is, how well can you profit from the high-traffic days.
Answers to these questions are all brought to you by a good analytics software such as TEA software and will reveal some key information for your business which conclude the following questions:
· What is wrong with my website or with single pages if the engagement level stays low
· What segments should I concentrate on to make my content better and more visited?
· What sort of a landing page should I add or how should I change it if it will not make people subscribe or register ( engage all in all)
· How well do my competitors do?
· How well does my PPC ( pay per click, AdWords) campaigns do with the chosen set of keywords?
· If the products won’t pop up as they should , what’s wrong with my page ratings?
· Is there anything wrong with the structuring of my website?
· Do all links which are to point to my website working at all?
· Does my targeted customers visit me or do I rather get visitors of low quality and importance instead?
· How I should update my marketing strategy to get better quality traffic?
Analytics more or less show you if your business is going in the right or in the wrong direction on a daily level, monthly level or even yearly level. If you see poor rates you would need to learn why that is, in what way is your current strategy letting you down. Not paying attention to analytics is like driving in the fog without any directions not caring for a direction or where you get to in the end.
How can TEA software help you?
TEASoftware is specialized at measuring and analyzing on site traffic and at click fraud protection . It can distinguish a great number of traffic, it would also be aware of the location visitors come from, measures and categorizes the traffic to your website. Let’s see some of the most outstanding features of the software this time around
· Prediction of conversion: in the world of sales „conversion” is meant for those visitors, who convert and become buyers or do an important engagement on the site ( subscribe, take part in a game etc.) thanks to the analytics and the statistics which can be pulled from the analytic reports, TEA can make a pretty good prediction on the future conversion ( based on the behavior of all past visitors) This is of a key importance and can help you realize some giant loopholes in your marketing or sales strategy which you haven’t noticed or thought of before.
· Helps in eliminating automated click fraud : Well, we have mentioned some of the not too legal and not too nice ways rivalling companies try to bring the others down with the help of Black Hat SEO, which should be past, yet sadly it still isn't. Click Fraud is an illegal method of making your rival lose their budget without getting any quality clicks in their Pay per Click campaign. This can be thanked to a competitor programming certain bots to click on one’s paid ad as many times as possible, up until the point the ad would simply disappear as the budget for the ad is all spent. This is a very tricky and manipulative way which is still being widely used by several companies. TEA software can quickly detect click fraud and see if the number of clicks on an ad suddenly get sky-high ( this also affects the sum of the big which also goes up sky high automatically). TEA click fraud monitoring software has the tools to block or eliminate any attacks made by bots can even trace it where the bots are coming from and can send up a report to Google about the Google click fraud activity. Unfortunately, there is no software to date which could eliminate manual click frauds made by actual people.
· Help you optimize your campaigns: a good ad campaign is very important. It should contain one or more of your leading keywords to make sure people would click on the ad as something in relation with the product they are looking for.
· TEASoftware has an excellent integration with Shopping Cart Elite’s complex shopping cart software to enable it giving clients a full on SEO and business analytic service.