Save Carrie's house from auction!
The story of my house: My grandmother passed this amazing house on to me when she died. Yes, I KNOW this makes me one VERY LUCKY and highly loved girl! Since then my house has had the nickname "Carrie's Halfway House" for MANY years now. It has helped out a few people like myself, my family, friends and strangers who became friends. I swear too many of those have lived here at one time or another. Hahaha :-)
What happened?: Some of you know that I had gone through a very very rough patch for a few years (about 5). It was so bad I could barely buy food let alone pay the big bills in life. So unfortunately I had to let the property taxes and some household upkeep go on the "back burner" for a few years. I owe about $4,500+ just for taxes! I have been fighting addiction, depression, denial of diabetes and other issues especially back then. I have started come out the other side, now I am much more well rounded and a little bit scared, in a good way. You have to skin your knees sometimes to learn. Right? :-)
The hope?: I am hoping to get my taxes paid off and keep my home out of auction! I am trying to raise money before February 2019.
This is my theme song...if ya didn't know, now ya do! ;-)
What I have done so far? I have tried to get onto a 5 year payment plan with the San Diego property tax office. I did all the paperwork and even brought the required 20% with me. Found out on 5/5/2018 that I was denied because of the red tape with the trust that the house is under. So now I need to get money together before February 2019 in order to keep the house off of auction!
I NEED YOU! If you have a few bucks to spare, that would be awesome! If you have good vibes or prayers to send...those are welcome too. As well as encouragement and hugs (virtual ones are awesome). Also if you don't like using GoFundMe, you can also send money & help in these different ways:
1. Zelle: If you use the Zelle service I am registered under my email@example.com or (619) 512-2081.
2. Paypal: I have setup a paypal button on my site (CLICK HERE) . Or send directly through paypal.com to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Pass it on! Seriously, pass it on via email, your facebook, twitter etc. It would be appreciated.
4. Good vibes & prayers: I am a BIG fan of positive energy and prayers. Bring em' on! :-)
5. Web wizardry!: I definitely do not mind working for money. I help you, you help me...right? If you need any web work done as in web dev/design just contact me!
6. Need a resume revamp?: I have been told that I am pretty good at reworking/rewriting resumes for others. I can do some resume magic for you for a couple bucks! :-) Again let me know. if you need that kinda help?
Who is Carrie? If you want to know more about me? Go to my website: carrieontheweb.com and you can find me on Facebook . If you have any questions you can contact me directly through email: email@example.com (Hangouts too), Cell/Text: (619) 512-2081 anytime.
Please help me save my house. Thank you! <3 :-)
Hope everyone is having an awesome week. I've been trying to keep busy and my chin up. :-)