Let's Restore Camp Mozumdar!
Our Focus now is the renovation of the eroded road to the Temple of Christ at the hear of Camp Mozumdar. It is "Our Camp" and it is Our Choice to Care for it.
Thank You for your donations so far.
Here is what we were able to do.
1. A New Water tank purchased and installed
2. A New Water Pump purchased and installed
3.Renovate the sleep area in the basement of the cabin
4. Renovated the Attic of Cabin As a A Prayer/Mediation Room
5. Renovated And Offered True Parents Room
6. Painted The Temple (financed by Jason park and Mike Kim and two members from KEA Family church painted it)
7.Fixed the Bobcat tracker (needs more repair)
8. Maintenance of Facilities
9. Temple Basement Wood Floor Renovated (Donated by KEA family Church)
Thanks to all of you, we have been able to host several events with Historical society, senior citizen clubs.
As well as, Divine Principles seminars for the Youth, ( CARP, Sun Moon University Missionaries, etc.) and for Christian Clergy(Catholic and Protestant).
See More Donations Records
Write Checks to "Pillars Of God"
Visit Our Facebook Page