Lebanese Kitchen Family Fundraiser
On Friday, July 11th the Lebanese Kitchen and living area on Purchase Street in New Bedford caught fire. There were no injuries or deaths, but the devistation was obvious and the family was displaced. 100% of the proceeds will go to the family to help them during this time of need.
Praying for healing and strength. God Bless
One of my favorite restaurants.
This family has been so dear to us (Elaine and Lu Gomez family) for so many years. They are kind, loving and wonderful people.
This family deserves our support. They have worked for years to improve our community.