Missionary school Ark of Salvation
NEEDS FOR THE FUNCTIONING OF THE SCHOOL:
- food for the students;
- hygiene expenses;
- transportation expenses and teacher compensation;
- sponsorship of graduates in the mission field;
- computers (2), video camera, camera;
- building and grounds maintenance;
- compensation for co-laborers of this ministry, because we are all volunteers;
Our school exists and functions because of people who are open to contribute to the training and service of new spiritual workers, evangelists, and missionaries.
“By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.” John 15:8
MISSIONARY WORK - FRUITFUL SOIL
The project of the missionary school is unique, since it is showing great results from the very first days. Young people being transformed by being in this school.
The following schedule actively promotes the aforementioned student transformation:
- an hour of prayer every morning;
- fasting - every Thursday;
- overnight prayer - every Friday (11pm - 3am);
- reading about 10 chapters from the Bible every day;
- 6 hours of lectures per day;
- during the 4 months of school, over 20 experienced and qualified teachers participate in instruction;
- the main target is the character of the student and their relationship with God;
After the 4 months of education, we send graduates on a missionary practicum in groups of 4-6. Practicum lasts 6 months.
The school building is used year round: there are two semesters (february-may, september-december); during summer months, there are two sessions that are six weeks each dedicated for school “Samuel” for teens 14-16 years old. The goal of school for the teens is to plant seeds of truth for a strong foundation of faith in early youth.
Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor. (1 Corinthians 3:8)
Dear friends! If God is prompting your hearts and is giving you ability, we ask for your support. Your help is never too small.
Supporting this project:
- means planting in a fertile ground;
- is an honest investment in the future; your own and society;
- is making a direct transfer of resources into the heavenly “bank”, where neither moth, rust, or thieves can snatch away;
“But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal.” (Matthew 6:20-21)
Sincerely, thank you in advance. In return, we will keep you in our prayers, our respected workers in a mutual ministry. May God bless you with fruitful growth spiritually and well-being in every area of life.
With respect and prayer,
Director of Missionary school “Ark Of Salvation”
Rostislav Shkinder and entire leadership team
+38 (093) 187 2309 (Viber, WhatsApp);
+38 (099) 165 4788 (Viber, WhatsApp)
+38 (068) 097 5331;