1
1
2

Public Legal Education

$100 of $5.0M goal

Raised by 1 person in 29 days
4 out of 5 Americans cannot afford Justice!
That's 80% of you with no idea how to get Justice for yourself or your family!
The wealthiest 20% hire lawyers while the remaining 80% too often suffer unnecessary loss at the hands of unscrupulous lawyers and biased judges.
There's a reason why "lawyer jokes" criticize lawyers. Think about it.
Why should 80% of Americans be kept in legal darkness so lawyers can make more money?
American Justice Foundation ® will lift the lamp of Justice for you and all Americans.
No longer will 80% of you be held hostage by the legal profession!
You and your children have a right to know what Justice is and how to get it in court!
American Justice Foundation ® is a non-profit trust created in 2008 by a veteran attorney licensed in 1986 and determined to provide Public Legal Education to the American People via curriculum materials to teach children in our schools and Justice ® magazine to teach the rest of America what Justice is, what it takes to get Justice in our courts, and what we all must do to preserve the principles of American Justice for future generations!
This mission has never before been presented to the public ... a fact that should cause all of you to wonder, "Why not?"
Indeed, dear fellow Americans, "Why not?"
You were taught nothing about Justice in public school. You've been denied this right too long! All most Americans know comes from watching TV or movies where what you see in courtroom scenes has little or nothing to do with how courts work or what work must be done to get Justice!
The words "Liberty and Justice for All" at the close of our Pledge of Allegiance are meaningless for the 4 out of 5 who cannot afford to hire a lawyer to fight for them in court. Whether it's a civil case risking great financial or family losses or a criminal case risking prison time, the American People deserve to know what's been purposely hidden from them for far too long already!
Public legal ignorance must cease NOW!
You and your children deserve to know the principles of American Justice that should protect you.
You and your children deserve to know the due process rules of court that should protect you.
But, nobody told you!
Why is legal knowledge being hidden from you?
American Justice Foundation ® is committed to teach Justice to the American Public ... with your help.
The principles of American Justice and the rules of due process are amazingly easy to teach and easy enough for everyone to understand. After all, friends, shouldn't they be easy? Shouldn't every American know what Justice is and how to get it in our courts? Of course they should. But nothing has been done before now to provide America with the Public Legal Education you and your children deserve!
American Justice Foundation ® will create classroom materials to teach your children and publish Justice ® magazine to teach every adult the truth about law and Justice that's been hidden from you far too long already!
You and your children have a right to know!
We will put legal education in your public schools, on magazine racks, on billboards, and in every media outlook we can afford to reach with your generous help ... and we hope you will understand this critical need and tell others about our mission, encouraging many, many others to support us as we move forward to lift Liberty's Lamp.
This Public Legal Education mission is a moral imperative.
America cannot survive in legal darkness!
Justice for ALL ! ! !

www.AmericanJusticeFoundation.com
+ Read More

$100 of $5.0M goal

Raised by 1 person in 29 days
Your share could be bringing in donations. Sign in to track your impact.
   Connect
We will never post without your permission.
In the future, we'll let you know if your sharing brings in any donations.
We weren't able to connect your Facebook account. Please try again later.
JH
$100
Joseph Harrison
8 days ago
or
Use My Email Address
By continuing, you agree with the GoFundMe
terms and privacy policy
There's an issue with this Campaign Organizer's account. Our team has contacted them with the solution! Please ask them to sign in to GoFundMe and check their account. Return to Campaign

Are you ready for the next step?
Even a $5 donation can help!
Donate Now Not now
Connect on Facebook to keep track of how many donations your share brings.
We will never post on Facebook without your permission.