Rally for Stroke Awareness
At RallyFAST & DeMasi Racing we are constantly getting involved to bring the focus of Debilitating Brain injuries to the forefront, Suffered by Stroke, Illness or the suffering wounded warriors. Brain injuries are the number one cause of Disability in the United States and the World. Only 15% of the people of the people having strokes die leaving 85% permanently affected with a disability. 1 out of 6 people will have a Stroke in their lifetime and it can happen at any age. We want to celebrate the Fight for Life, Education and Healing of those whom had to come back down the road to rehabilitate and inspire others to do the same. It can be done.
The V8 Rally Ranger is a Motorsport team that understands this down to the core, the Drive Team owner Gary DeMasi has suffered a stroke. He chose to take drastic and extraordinary measures for rehabilitation. He wants to honor those that have passed and those that are struggling and moving forward working through illness and raise awareness to inspire those fighting back it can be done. Become a Stroke Awareness Victor by showing your support as a community. Just know there are others that going thru the same thing and are willing to help communicate and share stories to inspire for fast healing and not to be overwhelmed by what Brain Injuries does to the person, caregivers and the families Involved.
How to get involved: Show your support with a donation with a signed brain decal that will be displayed on the V8 Rally Ranger at this year’s 2016 NASA and Rally America series events. While we share your stories of survival, hope, and determination. All while spreading awareness and education about how to know the signs and more importantly how to overcome a stroke or other serious head injury. With your support we can win this fight and save a lives. Your donations provide the necessary support system for the V8 Rally Ranger to compete in this scheduled rally’s. We are truly honored and surrounded by the best possible fans who are always eager to help out the community.
For a donation of $10 you will sign your or a loved one’s name on a “Brain Decal” and placed on the V8RallyRanger for display and competition, we will give you a thank you letter and emergency ACT FAST Card to be Stroke Aware.
For a donation of $20 you will sign your or a loved one’s name on a “Brain Decal” and placed on the V8RallyRanger for display and competition, we wiŬl give you a thank you letter, emergency ACT FAST Card to be stroke aware, and an Autographed Hero card.
For a donation of $25 you will sign your or a loved one’s name on a “Brain Decal” and placed on the V8RallyRanger for display and competition, we will send you a thank you letter, emergency ACT FAST Card to be stroke aware, an Autographed Hero card, and a V8RR Bumper Sticker
For a donation of $75 you will sign your or a loved one’s name on a “Brain Decal” and placed on the V8RallyRanger for display and competition, we will send you a thank you letter, emergency ACT FAST Card to be stroke aware, send an Autographed Hero card, V8RR Bumper Sticker and a T-shirt.
The person Named with the most shout outs gets a VIP ride in the Rally Ranger we will arrange to spend the day with them. Also the person that makes the highest donation for a sticker or any donation over $500 will also get the VIP treatment ride.
For every dollar that is raised we will be also be making a donation to the National Stroke Association in their honor.
The goal is to get as many names on the truck showing how important stroke awareness is for all of us.
Rally America Eastern Regional 2WD Champion 2016
NASA Rally Sport National 2WD Champion 2016
The mission is to compete to win these events. Raise awareness of what survivors can accomplish, because we all know someone that has fallen. Help show them that they can get up.
A portion of our funds raised will be forwarded to National Stroke Association. Stroke is the 5th leading cause of death, a leading cause of disability among adults and it impacts more women each year than breast cancer. There are over 6.5 million stroke survivors in the U.S. National Stroke Association is committed to reducing the incidence and impact of stroke through prevention education, increased awareness and programs that benefit survivors and their caregivers. These efforts provide hope after stroke and allow survivors to come back strong! There is great hope in the fact that more people are recognizing the signs of a stroke, acting FAST, and surviving their stroke. Addressing the needs of survivors and caregivers, such as loss of independence and depression,
Rally FAST can inspire them to show we care and support them on their journey.
We still need your support to get this season truly underway. Please share with friends and loved ones. Any donation means the world to us and to the National Stroke Association.