In the Name of Allah, the Most Merciful, Especially Merciful.
Read Before You Donate!
Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaathuhu...
What is The Daily Reminder Network?
Officially founded on August 2013, The Daily Reminder was a YouTube channel dedicated to uploading the best Islamic short reminders on a daily basis. Two and half years later, TDR Network is an Islamic Activist (Dawah) and Aid Network, with it's own production and video studio, dedicated to serving the ummah via our Online Hub to a community of over 1.5 million people, Conferences all over the world, our education hub, Luminaire Institute delivering seminars, courses, workshops and Islamic retreats, in addition to our Charity and Relief work.
Vision Statement: To become the most beneficial Islamic Activist and Aid Network in the world with a benchmark self-sustaining financial model.
Mission Statement: Our principle is simple, ‘maximum out of minimum.’ We focus on providing the maximum benefit to the world with the very limited resources at our disposal. We hope to achieve this with a perfect combination of technology and skill, to heal the heart, mind, soul and body through mediums easily accessible to all stakeholders around the world.
What is this fundraiser for?
The fundraiser is to keep this project going and to make future expansions viable. We currently have an 8 people team working full time in addition to the 3 directors in our 2 offices (production studio HQ and video studio setup and run with your donations). This team is to expand from 11 to 20 by the end of 2016 to be able to properly achieve our vision, mission and the goals for the year.
Why can't you do this for free?
Well, if we could - we would. To do what we do, we need people who have dedicated time, energy & a special set of skills, and of course, they come with a very reasonable cost. Moreover, we often have to spend a lot of money on equipment, Industrial level Internet connections, rent and utilities for our rented office spaces. These are some of the main reasons why TDR needs your help financially. But rest assured, we will make the most wise decisions with your money.
What do I get in return for donating?
If you do it for the sake of Allah, you will get the rewards. What we are basically doing is the job of a currency converter, we turn you currency of the Dunya (worldly life) into the currency of the Akhira (hereafter).
How much rewards are we talking about?
Well, we are one the fastest growing Islamic networks in the world. Therefore if we are talking about rewards based on results, then we can guarantee you that you will get the reward of all the millions who benefit from our Dawah and Aid work. Not only that, your donation is a sadaqa jaariyah (ongoing charity), what this means is that the rewards of such a cause will reap you rewards even after we have left the Dunya (Worldly life).
The Messenger of Allah (Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam) says: "If the son of Adam dies, his deeds would terminate except for a charity that he leaves behind, knowledge that benefits, or a righteous son who would pray for him."
TDR Network 2016 - What's Incubating?
Goals and objectives for 2016:
1. Increased quality of productions with the help of our newly launched video studio.
2. More new genres including documentaries, short films, TDR show, social experiments, short interviews, trending topics, question and answers, current events, kinetic typographies, illustrations, 3d modelling animations, VFX animations, info-graphics animations, and exclusive reminders recorded by and for TDR featuring popular Islamic and conventional speakers.
3. We are going to do 2 awesome conferences in 2 different countries.
4. 10 events and 3 focus groups in 3 countries under Luminaire Institute.
5. Online conference in support of a worthy cause.
6. More bases around the world.
7. Improve on our current websites (3) and apps (1, including the launch of the iOS app for TDR), and its impact.
8. Launch app for LI.
9. Bigger and better team.
10. Work with more speakers and talents.
11. Advertising opportunities for interested and related parties.
12. Beneficial partnerships, collaborations and mergers.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have further inquiries via thedailyreminder.org/contactus.php
JazakAllahu Khair for you concern...
Director - TDR Network.