Keep Immaculate Conception HS OPEN
Please donate whatever you can - every little bit counts. Your donation is contingent upon the school keeping it's doors open. If we fail in our appeal process, you will be reimbursed 95% of your donation. (gofundme.com keeps the other 5%)
If you would rather mail a check, you may send your donation to: Save Immaculate Appeal, ICHS, 33 Cottage Place, Montclair, NJ 07042.
We have fought the good fight, we have finished the race, we have kept the faith.
Investors Bank has agreed to match the next $30,000 that is donated to the Save IC fund!
Kevin Cummings, President & CEO
May God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
"Your donation is contingent upon the school keeping it's doors open." It does not reflect well on the institution when faculty displays an impoverished ignorance of basic grammar, logic and sentence structure. Surely you meant that keeping the school doors open is contingent upon the donations and not the other way around.
I was in the class of '64.ICHS provided a wonderful foundation to help accept the challenges of life,and I also had a great time.I am still in contact with School friends and am very proud to have played on the '63 State Championship Football team.Go ICHS!
Please Bless ICHS
Immaculate has the most amazing and caring faculty. Thank you for your commitment and hard work. GOD BLESS YOU ALL❤❤❤
To call the archdiocese asking them to keep the school open call 973-497-4260 and 973-497-4269 Leave a voice mail if you can't get through. Information via Principal, Mrs. Degnan Due to our efforts and progress we've made in just five days, we do deserve an appeal. There aren't many high schools, especially private high schools, that can raise this amount of money and rally this much support in a matter of five days. One of MANY reasons we deserve to keep our doors open.
There was just over 40 graduates this June; the photo above is of the students who graduated with high honors... The graduating class earned over $4 million in combined scholarships as 100% of them head to college....#ichspride
That's right Mr. & Mrs. DYER keeping IMMACCULATA's doors open is worth fighting for.
We are devasted. My son, Michael, is so disappointed.
We won't know until we try we have to save this school this is home for a lot of children, teachers,parents an alumni for these kids to come so far an be told this . It's heartbreaking as a parent I wish I could do so much more .
This is Jimmy, or Mr.L. to some of you. I can not put into words the incredible feeling I get when I see colleagues, former students, and life long friends answering the call and stepping up in this moment of crisis. I'm gonna keep beating the drum and just wanna say what an honor it is to be a apart of this family.