Bow Tie Wedding Studios - Seattle, WA
Currently I'm finishing up my last month in the United States Marine Corps were I've spent time in many different countries. Serving in the infantry was amazing but my wife, also my business partner; Stephanie brought up that there's not too many marketable skills in that job title. Air Traffic Control is where I ended up, which can be a great challenge and something I enjoy doing. But it's not what I love, it's just something still new and exotic.
Bow Tie Wedding Studios is a working concept to bring a quality Wedding Studio to the Seattle area that has unique features. For instance, we'll be setting up a solely non-profit working branch of the company to work with 501(c) non-profit organizations and fundraising for causes that are valued by our community.
Currently I own Scarlet Tie Photography, based out of Southern California, but the Scarlet Tie isn't as big as I can dream. So, re-inventing as Bow Tie Wedding Studios will bring quite a few things to the table.
- Full Spectrum Wedding Service
- Wedding Planning
- Audio & Lighting
- Printing Services
- Availability for Destination Photography
- 501(c) Branch, dedicated to no-fee work with non-profits, charitable organizations, and community valued projects.
- Photography Training Courses Online
- On Location Training Seminars
Where is the money going to go?
Primarily the money will be used to bring the new founded company to where it should be.
$1000 to Professional Organizational Fees
- Professional Photographers Of America (PPA)
- Wedding and Portrait Photographers International (WPPI)
- Wedding Photojournalist Association (WPJA)
$4500 - $5000 to yearly membership / advertising
- The Knot
- My Wedding
- Local wedding magazines
$8500 to "starting" Wedding Photography Equipment
- Canon 5D Mk III (to take over for my 5D Mk II, which will become my second camera)
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II
- Canon EF 24-780mm f/2.8L II USM
$5000 to "The rest"
- Strobes & Continuous lighting
- Memory Cards & Batteries
- Wireless File Transmitters
- Continued Advertising / SEO
- Incorporation Fees
- Certification and Training
More information / pictures and maybe even a video to come soon. But you have to start somewhere, and if I never post this till it's perfect I won't post it.
Feel free to let me know what Rewards YOU would like to see!
Help me catch up to my dream and I'll show you the best Wedding Studio the world has seen.