6YCLE SIXER THON

$1,300 of $600 goal

Raised by 45 people in 6 months
Hello lovely people! So please take the time to read.

December 14th, 6ycle is riding in 20 teams of 6, from midnight to 6am for the inaugural SIXER THON. Our goal is to raise $12,000, meaning that each team is responsible for only $600 of that! The coolest part is that 100% of the earnings will go to charity! 80% directly to Children's Hospital General Fund and the other 20% will go to the charity of the team who raises the most.

Anything will help! Even spreading the word.

Thank you so much and have a beautiful day!
+ Read More

$1,300 of $600 goal

Raised by 45 people in 6 months
Your share could be bringing in donations. Sign in to track your impact.
   Connect
We will never post without your permission.
In the future, we'll let you know if your sharing brings in any donations.
We weren't able to connect your Facebook account. Please try again later.
CG
$50
Cassi Goucher
4 months ago
AG
$50
Andy Gapsky
4 months ago
$20
Douglas C. Ward
4 months ago
$20
Andy Zanagalio
4 months ago
DR
$100
Danny Rains
4 months ago
MO
$20
Molly Oleary
4 months ago
LS
$20
Larry Shoop
4 months ago
NP
$15
Nikki Pollo
4 months ago
PC
$20
Pam Cantolina
4 months ago
MB
$25
Matt & Julie Becker
4 months ago
or
Use My Email Address
By continuing, you agree with the GoFundMe
terms and privacy policy
There's an issue with this Campaign Organizer's account. Our team has contacted them with the solution! Please ask them to sign in to GoFundMe and check their account. Return to Campaign

Are you ready for the next step?
Even a $5 donation can help!
Donate Now Not now
Connect on Facebook to keep track of how many donations your share brings.
We will never post on Facebook without your permission.